In this month of mercy and generosity, the Lamppost Education Initiative (Lamppost)seeks your help to expand and increase our efforts to provide much-needed services for Muslims in America. Our mission is to facilitate access to the unique intellectual contributions of a select number of Muslim American scholars, inspire spiritual and social transformation, and empower through education.
For more than 10 years, Lamppost has produced an array of articles, videos, online classes, and live seminars featuring some of the brightest, indigenous Muslim-American minds in the West. Scholars like Shaykh Abdullah bin Hamid Ali, Dr. Khalid Yahya Blankinship, Imam Zaid Shakir, Dr. Sherman Abdul-Hakim Jackson, Ustadha Zaynab Ansari, Ustadh Ali Ataie, Shaykh Muhammad Adeyinka Mendes and so many more. Listen to these videos from Imam Zaid Shakir, Ustadha Ieasha Prime, and Imam Dawud Walid describing our mission at Lamppost:
Ustadha Ieasha Prime on Why we should support Lamppost!
Imam Dawud Walid on Supporting Lamppost in the Month of Ramadan!
During this month of Ramadan, it is our goal to raise $50,000 to enable us to help Muslims all across the country and throughout the world. Your contributions allow us to:
1. Expand the number of onsite,live programs and retreats which help us expose more people to Muslim-American Scholars. Lamppost has teamed up with Masjid Muhammad of Atlantic City to sponsor and coordinate the African-American Islamic Summit 2017! Details on this special event will be available soon. This is just one amongst several events that are in the works for Lamppost this year. We are committed to helping small masajids and Islamic institutions with programs geared towards addressing important issues in the Muslim community. Your support will enable us to do more!
2. Upgrade our technology to provide live streaming of events and recorded videos sessions of our scholars across the country.
3. Provide scholarships to needy Muslim students for our online courses and seminars
4. Publish more scholarly articles and books on a wide range of topics and subjects that impact Muslims in the West.
So your help contributes to the intellectual and spiritual needs of Muslims throughout the world. Please share this appeal with your friends and family to let them know about our efforts at Lamppost and encourage them to donate during this wonderful month of Ramadan! Lamppost is a non-profit 501c3 organization and your donation is tax-deductible in the United States!
There are several ways you can donate and help Lamppost
1. Donate to the Lamppost Education Initiative
You can also donate with Paypal
1. Click Image below:
2. Join the Lamppost Team and become a monthly subscriber! This will enable you to get exclusive Lamppost videos and audios every month! Click HERE for more details!
3. Take one of our courses or seminars. Lamppost offers a number of online courses and seminars from our scholars. These courses cover a wide range of topics and essential issues for Muslims today. Click HERE for more details!
4. Be sure to get a copy of our latest publication-“Tears of the Yearners For the Meeting With God“. Click HERE for more details on this work!
Are you a member of a masjid or organization who would be interested in sponsoring a Lamppost event or a needy student for one of our courses? If so, please email us at email@example.com