Click Donation Image below:
Ustadha Zaynab Ansari on supporting the Lamppost Education Initiative
Lamppost Education Initiative (Lamppost) is a non-profit educational effort that prides itself on contextualizing and grounding the teachings of Islam in America while maintaining the integrity of its historical message. Our mission is to facilitate access to the unique intellectual contributions of a select number of Muslim American scholars, inspire spiritual and social transformation, and empower through education. Lamppost provides a wide range of services and resources for the Islamic community in the west. We publish scholarly books and articles. We have provided Arabic to English translations of valuable, scholarly Islamic works from our traditional ulema of the past and present. We conduct online classes that help working families, stay at home mothers, and students. We conduct live, detailed seminars on a host of subjects ranging from marriage, fiqh, spiritual development and more.
For years, we have engaged in a very difficult struggle to provide these services at the lowest possible cost. Despite the lack of great financial resources, we have continually provided scholarships to needy Muslims for our online courses, numerous free live seminars, and a host of exclusive articles and videos all at no cost.
Your donations are critical to provide Muslims from all across the country and throughout the world with access to high level and relevant Islamic scholarship.
Your donations will be utilized to perform the following tasks:
1. Upgrading our technological abilities in providing live and recorded video sessions of our scholars across the country.
2. Providing scholarships to needy Muslim students for our courses
3. Publishing scholarly articles and books on a wide range of topics and subjects that impact Muslims in the West.
4. Enabling us to conduct live, free seminars in needy Muslim communities with scholars like Shaykh Abdullah bin Hamid Ali, Dr Khalid Yahya Blankinship, Imam Zaid Shakir, Dr Sherman Abdul-Hakim Jackson, Shaykh Muhammad Adeyinka Mendes, and many others. We need your support in order to continue to provide the high level of Islamic instruction and assistance to Muslims across this country. Your tax-deductible donation helps the intellectual and spiritual needs of Muslims throughout the world. Please share this appeal with your friends and family to let them know about our efforts at Lamppost and encourage them to donate generously.
1. Click Donation Image below:
Are you a member of a masjid or organization who would be interested in sponsoring a Lamppost event? If so, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contribute by sending a check or money order to:
Lamppost Education Initiative
PO Box 13175
Philadelphia, Pa 19101
In Sha ‘Allah, we are continuing to work hard to provide new classes, sessions, books and other projects to address the needs of the Islamic Community in America. Please stay tuned for more details on these future endeavors.