Donate to Lamppost Productions
Sunni vs Shi’ah-Dr Khalid Blankinship
- K_M123 on Imitation of the Kuffar? -Shaykh Abdullah bin Hamid Ali
- Faheem Lea on Seeking Solutions to Violent Crime
- Kareemah Beyah on The American Muslim Experience from Identity to Community-Dr Sherman Jackson
- Abdullah Ibn Bilal-Allen Akers II on Muslim-American Reciters of the Qur’an!-Imam Anas Muhaimin
- Harish Harsoor on Do I have to have a ‘Muslim’ name?
usul al-fiqh Archive
Posted on March 20, 2012 | 2 Comments“The ability to accommodate justifiable differences is not just a politically expedient thing, it is not something we do just because we want to live together harmoniously. We don’t want...
Posted on February 6, 2012 | No CommentsWhen we follow a madhab, what exactly are we obliged to follow? Are we restricted to the standard and well-established opinions of the school (mashhur) and the rajih (stronger in...
Posted on December 13, 2011 | No Comments“The attachment of an occurrence, in whose regard no explicit text exists to another occurrence, in whose regard there exists an explicit text in the ruling that the explicit text...