Donate to Lamppost Productions
Sunni vs Shi’ah-Dr Khalid Blankinship
- K_M123 on Imitation of the Kuffar? -Shaykh Abdullah bin Hamid Ali
- Faheem Lea on Seeking Solutions to Violent Crime
- Kareemah Beyah on The American Muslim Experience from Identity to Community-Dr Sherman Jackson
- Abdullah Ibn Bilal-Allen Akers II on Muslim-American Reciters of the Qur’an!-Imam Anas Muhaimin
- Harish Harsoor on Do I have to have a ‘Muslim’ name?
Posted on October 7, 2012 | No CommentsThis excerpt is from a two-part seminar taught at the University of San Francisco in early 2012 on a chapter from Imam Abu Hamid al-Ghazzali’s magnum opus (Ihya’ ‘Ulum al-Din)...
Posted on March 27, 2012 | No CommentsIn this fascinating, open discourse, Shaykh Abdullah bin Hamid Ali answers questions about Islam from a largely white, non-Muslim audience in West Virginia. Christian and Muslim relations, anti-shari’a provisions, and...
Posted on February 1, 2012 | 6 CommentsWhat lessons are we to learn from the situation where Umar (ra) the second Caliph of Islam did not execute the hadd punishment? Shaykh Abdullah bin Hamid Ali takes a...
Posted on January 10, 2012 | No CommentsThe rising irrational hysteria regarding the ‘shari’a’ continues to be a pressing issue. More and more states within the USA are seeking to pass repressive ‘anti-’shari’a laws’ to infringe upon...