Donate to Lamppost Productions
Sunni vs Shi’ah-Dr Khalid Blankinship
- K_M123 on Imitation of the Kuffar? -Shaykh Abdullah bin Hamid Ali
- Faheem Lea on Seeking Solutions to Violent Crime
- Kareemah Beyah on The American Muslim Experience from Identity to Community-Dr Sherman Jackson
- Abdullah Ibn Bilal-Allen Akers II on Muslim-American Reciters of the Qur’an!-Imam Anas Muhaimin
- Harish Harsoor on Do I have to have a ‘Muslim’ name?
Posted on February 25, 2012 | No CommentsThis thirteen-session online seminar will cover the rules that govern the basics of Islamic ritual worship according to the Qur’an and the prophetic Sunnah as interpreted in the school of...
Posted on August 12, 2011 | No CommentsThe performance of salat is a protection against evils..Imam Tahir Anwar explains this very important point! Limited Time Offer During the Blessed Month of Ramadan! You can obtain the ‘Why...
Posted on January 8, 2011 | 1 CommentQuestion: Could you tell me what are the conditions of the khutbayn in order for them to be valid for the jum’ah? Answer: The traditional conditions for the validity of...
Posted on January 8, 2011 | 3 CommentsQuestion: Could you explain in the simplest way how to give taslim as the imam , follower, and the one praying alone ? Answer: In the school of Malik, the...
Posted on January 8, 2011 | No CommentsQuestion: Is it halal for to offer the loud salat (such as fajr) in silence? Answer: The minimum degree of audibleness is to hear your self and for the person...
Posted on January 8, 2011 | No CommentsQuestion: I would like to ask you what is the recommended practice regarding reciting the tasmiya and the ta’awwudh before reciting Al-Fatiha in the compulsory salah. Specifically would the prayer...