Donate to Lamppost Productions
Sunni vs Shi’ah-Dr Khalid Blankinship
- K_M123 on Imitation of the Kuffar? -Shaykh Abdullah bin Hamid Ali
- Faheem Lea on Seeking Solutions to Violent Crime
- Kareemah Beyah on The American Muslim Experience from Identity to Community-Dr Sherman Jackson
- Abdullah Ibn Bilal-Allen Akers II on Muslim-American Reciters of the Qur’an!-Imam Anas Muhaimin
- Harish Harsoor on Do I have to have a ‘Muslim’ name?
Posted on January 8, 2011 | 1 CommentQuestion: Could you tell me what are the conditions of the khutbayn in order for them to be valid for the jum’ah? Answer: The traditional conditions for the validity of...
Posted on January 8, 2011 | 3 CommentsQuestion: Could you explain in the simplest way how to give taslim as the imam , follower, and the one praying alone ? Answer: In the school of Malik, the...
Posted on January 8, 2011 | No CommentsQuestion: Is it halal for to offer the loud salat (such as fajr) in silence? Answer: The minimum degree of audibleness is to hear your self and for the person...
Posted on January 8, 2011 | No CommentsQuestion: I would like to ask you what is the recommended practice regarding reciting the tasmiya and the ta’awwudh before reciting Al-Fatiha in the compulsory salah. Specifically would the prayer...
Posted on January 8, 2011 | No CommentsQuestion: According to the Maliki view, what is the ruling if one omits a surah after the opening fatiha in one or both rakah of salah; does this necessitate a...