Donate to Lamppost Productions
Sunni vs Shi’ah-Dr Khalid Blankinship
- K_M123 on Imitation of the Kuffar? -Shaykh Abdullah bin Hamid Ali
- Faheem Lea on Seeking Solutions to Violent Crime
- Kareemah Beyah on The American Muslim Experience from Identity to Community-Dr Sherman Jackson
- Abdullah Ibn Bilal-Allen Akers II on Muslim-American Reciters of the Qur’an!-Imam Anas Muhaimin
- Harish Harsoor on Do I have to have a ‘Muslim’ name?
Posted on June 17, 2012 | 1 Comment“Islam has no room for cowards…” Dr Sherman Abdul-Hakim Jackson A powerful, insightful lecture by Dr Sherman Abdul-Hakim Jackson on the role of the Masjid in our communities and the...
Posted on January 26, 2012 | No CommentsWe have a Masjid and School on the same property with Articles of Incorporation for both, Does our Masjid and School constitute an Islamic waqf together or collectively or not?...
Posted on December 26, 2011 | No Comments“We need to ask ourselves as believers ‘What offices am I holding, what responsibilities do I have and if I have those responsibilities am I, first and foremost, qualified to...
Posted on June 9, 2011 | 5 CommentsWhat is the function and role of the ‘Imam’ in places like America? Can women be in leadership roles within masajids and organizations in America? Shaykh Abdullah bin Hamid Ali...