Donate to Lamppost Productions
Sunni vs Shi’ah-Dr Khalid Blankinship
- K_M123 on Imitation of the Kuffar? -Shaykh Abdullah bin Hamid Ali
- Faheem Lea on Seeking Solutions to Violent Crime
- Kareemah Beyah on The American Muslim Experience from Identity to Community-Dr Sherman Jackson
- Abdullah Ibn Bilal-Allen Akers II on Muslim-American Reciters of the Qur’an!-Imam Anas Muhaimin
- Harish Harsoor on Do I have to have a ‘Muslim’ name?
Maliki madhhab Archive
Posted on May 28, 2012 | No CommentsThis six-session online seminar will cover the rules that govern the valid payment of the poor-tax (Zakat), fasting (Siyam) and the pilgrimage (Hajj) according to the Qur’an and the prophetic...
Posted on February 21, 2011 | 2 Comments‘Abdul-Wāhid Ibn ‘Āshir Al-Māliki (990 – 1040 AH) Author of Al-Murshid Al-Mu’in ‘ala Al-Daruri min ‘Ulum al-Din (The Helpful Guide to what is Essential to Know of the Sciences of...
Posted on January 8, 2011 | No CommentsQuestion: What type of jewelry are men allowed to wear? Answer: As for your question regarding what type of jewelry and clothing men are allowed to wear, we’ll first have...
Posted on January 8, 2011 | No CommentsAs for circumcision (khitan) for the male (i.e. removing excess skin from the male prepuce – i.e. head of the penis), it is considered to be a stressed sunnah in...
Posted on January 8, 2011 | No CommentsQuestion: As’salaamu Alaykum; jazak Allahu khayr for the excellent and practical class. I am a dependent of my (Hanafi) parents and I am Maliki. They normally pay Zakat-ul-Fitr in cash;...
Posted on January 8, 2011 | No CommentsQuestion: As-Salam-alaikum, My sister is divorced and has a 7 year old daughter. She got remarried and is now living here in the USA, while her prior husband is still...