Donate to Lamppost Productions
Sunni vs Shi’ah-Dr Khalid Blankinship
- K_M123 on Imitation of the Kuffar? -Shaykh Abdullah bin Hamid Ali
- Faheem Lea on Seeking Solutions to Violent Crime
- Kareemah Beyah on The American Muslim Experience from Identity to Community-Dr Sherman Jackson
- Abdullah Ibn Bilal-Allen Akers II on Muslim-American Reciters of the Qur’an!-Imam Anas Muhaimin
- Harish Harsoor on Do I have to have a ‘Muslim’ name?
Islamic Jurisprudence Archive
Posted on June 17, 2012 | No CommentsA very brief and powerful explanation of ijma’ by Dr Sherman Abdul-Hakim Jackson Join us for a six-session online seminar will cover the rules that govern the valid payment of...
Posted on June 6, 2012 | No CommentsA selection from our course ‘Advice to the Followers of the Four Schools’. Taken from A beautiful session with Shaykh Muhammad Mendes on one of the great scholars of West...
Posted on February 1, 2012 | 6 CommentsWhat lessons are we to learn from the situation where Umar (ra) the second Caliph of Islam did not execute the hadd punishment? Shaykh Abdullah bin Hamid Ali takes a...