Donate to Lamppost Productions
Sunni vs Shi’ah-Dr Khalid Blankinship
- K_M123 on Imitation of the Kuffar? -Shaykh Abdullah bin Hamid Ali
- Faheem Lea on Seeking Solutions to Violent Crime
- Kareemah Beyah on The American Muslim Experience from Identity to Community-Dr Sherman Jackson
- Abdullah Ibn Bilal-Allen Akers II on Muslim-American Reciters of the Qur’an!-Imam Anas Muhaimin
- Harish Harsoor on Do I have to have a ‘Muslim’ name?
Posted on January 8, 2011 | 1 CommentQuestion: Can you please tell the fiqh rules for both menstruation and for prayer for women in the Maliki madhhab (e.g. do we put our forearms on the floor like...
Posted on January 8, 2011 | No CommentsAs for the length of time for breast-feeding, the Qur’an states: “And mothers shall nurse their children for two complete [lunar] years, for whomever desires to complete the nursing. And...