Donate to Lamppost Productions
Sunni vs Shi’ah-Dr Khalid Blankinship
- K_M123 on Imitation of the Kuffar? -Shaykh Abdullah bin Hamid Ali
- Faheem Lea on Seeking Solutions to Violent Crime
- Kareemah Beyah on The American Muslim Experience from Identity to Community-Dr Sherman Jackson
- Abdullah Ibn Bilal-Allen Akers II on Muslim-American Reciters of the Qur’an!-Imam Anas Muhaimin
- Harish Harsoor on Do I have to have a ‘Muslim’ name?
Archive for February, 2012
Posted on February 25, 2012 | No CommentsA Brief History of the Qur’ān & Related Sciences Instructor: Shaykh Abdullah bin Hamid Ali Language of Instruction: English Cost: $60.00 Listen to a sample of this course: Meaning of...
Posted on February 25, 2012 | No CommentsThis thirteen-session online seminar will cover the rules that govern the basics of Islamic ritual worship according to the Qur’an and the prophetic Sunnah as interpreted in the school of...
Posted on February 6, 2012 | No CommentsWhen we follow a madhab, what exactly are we obliged to follow? Are we restricted to the standard and well-established opinions of the school (mashhur) and the rajih (stronger in...
Posted on February 5, 2012 | No Comments“There is no God except Allah”…A beautiful song (in English)in praise of the Prophets of Allah by one of our teachers, Ustadh Muhammad Mendes! We are excited to announce that...
Posted on February 5, 2012 | 2 Comments“The best of people are the Arabs, and the best of the Arabs are Quraysh, and the best of Quraysh are Bani Hashim….” What does this hadith mean? Shaykh Abdullah...
Posted on February 1, 2012 | 6 CommentsWhat lessons are we to learn from the situation where Umar (ra) the second Caliph of Islam did not execute the hadd punishment? Shaykh Abdullah bin Hamid Ali takes a...