Donate to Lamppost Productions
Sunni vs Shi’ah-Dr Khalid Blankinship
- K_M123 on Imitation of the Kuffar? -Shaykh Abdullah bin Hamid Ali
- Faheem Lea on Seeking Solutions to Violent Crime
- Kareemah Beyah on The American Muslim Experience from Identity to Community-Dr Sherman Jackson
- Abdullah Ibn Bilal-Allen Akers II on Muslim-American Reciters of the Qur’an!-Imam Anas Muhaimin
- Harish Harsoor on Do I have to have a ‘Muslim’ name?
Archive for December, 2009
Posted on December 22, 2009 | 1 CommentQ. Dear Brother Ustadh, I have a question regarding madhabs and salafis. After doing considerable research into the necessity of following a madhab, I feel very inclined towards traditional sunni...
Posted on December 22, 2009 | No CommentsQ. As Salamu ‘alaykum wa rahmatullah, In Al-‘Izziyyah it mentions that making ‘umra once a year is desirous act whereas making ‘umra more than once is disliked. Now does this...