Donate to Lamppost Productions
Sunni vs Shi’ah-Dr Khalid Blankinship
- K_M123 on Imitation of the Kuffar? -Shaykh Abdullah bin Hamid Ali
- Faheem Lea on Seeking Solutions to Violent Crime
- Kareemah Beyah on The American Muslim Experience from Identity to Community-Dr Sherman Jackson
- Abdullah Ibn Bilal-Allen Akers II on Muslim-American Reciters of the Qur’an!-Imam Anas Muhaimin
- Harish Harsoor on Do I have to have a ‘Muslim’ name?
Archive for August, 2009
Posted on August 29, 2009 | No CommentsQuestion: As salamu alaykum. I had the intention not to fast today because I am going to be traveling out of the state to help someone move. I had intended...
Posted on August 29, 2009 | No CommentsQuestion: As’salaamu Alaykum; jazak Allahu khayr for the excellent and practical class. I am a dependent of my (Hanafi) parents and I am Maliki. They normally pay Zakat-ul-Fitr in cash;...
Posted on August 29, 2009 | No CommentsQ. When making the qunut for a peril is it required that the du’a is said out loud with the hands raised? Are only our qunuts said silently? Also, when...